Bespoke Web Sites and Solutions
Web sites can provide a lot of benefits to companies, organisations and individuals. A professional web site can enhance image, increase profile, support business processes such as marketing, and trading, as well as customer contact and communications. However the effort required to specifiy, design, create and above all maintain shouldn't be under estimated.
By careful consideration of the business requirements the effectiveness of the web site can be maximised and the investment required can minimised.
At Potsford Services we can help you in the following ways: -
- Initial discussion about the scope
- Requirements and information capture
- Web address (domain name) selection and registration
- Support for web hosting and domain management
- Graphic design for good clean layouts
- Simple well orgainised informational web pages
- On line calendars and diaries of events
- Resource management and allocation
- Spam resistant e-mail contact forms
- Password protected areas
- Membership registration and management
- 'Hands free' reservation and payment system
- e-commerce and databases
- Resource booking forms (see products) with robust unambiguous and friendly user interfaces
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Self help wherever possible with tools and training
We have considerable experience helping small orgaisations and local charities
If you are a small organisation or business such as a village hall management committee, small sports facility, parish or town council, or you run something and want to improve your on-line accessibility then please use the contact form to get in touch. We will be pleased to show you our portfolio and talk to you about your needs.